We are proud to review the Huawei Matepad T10. This 10” tablet is powerful but sleek. It offers you 10 hours of multimedia playback and can be charged in just an hour! Plus, it has 25% faster startup time than the competition while providing a battery life of over 10 hours with LTE on! The Huawei Matepad T10 also features an exclusive 5 point touch screen system that enhances productivity, making it easier for you to edit, view documents or browse online.
- Build and Design: The Huawei Matepad T10 is slim and lightweight, without feeling flimsy. It weighs just about over 1 pound which is quite small for a 10” tablet. The T10 feels solid in your hands, without the creaks or loose parts that you would find on some other tablets in its price range.
- Display: The Huawei Matepad T10 features a 10 inch IPS display at 1920×1200 pixels (Full HD). The display is clear and crisp with excellent color reproduction. Viewing angles are good as well, with no distortion even at extreme angles. There is also adequate brightness to view the screen in direct sunlight or dark settings.
- Performance: The Huawei Matepad T10 is powered by a 1.6GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 2GB of RAM. We found performance to be great, with no noticeable lag while switching between apps and running multiple tasks at once. Huawei has also built a layer on top of Android 4.4 KitKat called the Emotion UI that allows you to customize your device and make it more personal to your tastes using colorful themes and widgets. Plus, there is a setting for you to control which notifications you want to see in the notification bar!
- Battery: The Huawei Matepad T10 features a built-in 4250mAh battery that will last you up to 10 hours of video playback. However, charging is convenient as the tablet can be charged up to 50% in just an hour!
- Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to browse at speeds up to 150Mbps! For mobile connectivity, the Huawei Matepad T10 features quad-band support (850/900/1800/1900MHz) and LTE with bands 1/3/7/20 for global compatibility! Plus, a built in GPS sensor allows you to use the tablet for navigation and location tracking.
- Camera: The Huawei Matepad T10 features a 5.0MP rear facing camera in addition to a 1.2MP front camera for easy self portraits and video chatting. There is also a built-in LED flash for low light settings and taking pictures without getting hazy from the flash from the back of the camera.
- Multimedia: Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 allows you to use your tablet wirelessly for wireless music streaming and hands free calls on your car’s AUX port or speakers with Bluetooth tech! Also, HDMI output lets you connect your tablet to an HD TV via an HDMI cable!
- Extras: The Huawei Matepad T10 price also includes a stylus to make note taking easy. You can also add an external hard drive up to 128GB to expand your storage capacity!
This concludes our Huawei Matepad T10 review. We hope that you found it helpful and look forward to hearing your thoughts on this powerful tablet for better productivity at home or in the office! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or comments about this review and we’ll do our best to respond quickly! Thanks for reading.